Saturday, January 14, 2012

Book 2: Pioneer Woman Black Heels to Tractor Wheels Review

I finished reading my second challenge book last night. Stayed up kinda late to do it but I just could not put it down!

Black Heels to Tractor Wheels is a love story, a life story, a real story. One of my favorite things about it was that it was about real people. No perfect heroins here! She was every bit a fallible human being. Through everything she keeps her gracious manner and her humor intact. It is one of the reasons that I love reading her blog. She does not try to be perfect, she is just trying to be her.

So, I am not going to do a big review of this book beyond telling you that it was one of the best stories I have read in a long time. What I am going to do is direct you to her website and let you decide for yourself.

In other news:

  • I will have a challenge update post tomorrow. I have not been as good as I could be. However, I am working on that.  
  • The Lineman's schedule has changed and he is about to have 7 whole days off of work! I'm kinda excited about  it. :D I just need to find a video game that I can kick his butt at. (yes, I am a little competitive. Why do you ask?)
  • It is finally snowing here in Western Iowa. It makes my heart sing! Wish it was going to last. 
Love and encourage each other. 
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment